How do you choose which among the many anti-aging remedies should you buy.
How do you choose which among the many anti-aging remedies should you buy? Do you check on the reviews on the web? Do you check the ingredients in every anti-aging formula?
Yes, reading delapex, dermatin, retinol, retin-a reviews and more reviews can help you assess whether one product is right for you or not.
However, it’s best to do that only after you have narrowed down your choices to let’s say – your top 10 or top 5.
To get to that Top 5 or Top 10, let me share with you a few things that can help you weigh the effectiveness of anti-aging remedies…
1. Some cheap anti aging creams are NOT effective but some EXPENSIVE creams are also NOT effective.
So, don’t assume that if a wrinkle cream is costly them it must be effective that the cheaper ones. Most of the time, the price is determined by the “branding” of the cream.
2. It pays to check the ingredients. Experts say that most effective anti-aging remedies contain Retinol, Hydroxi Acid, Tretinoin, Copper peptides, and tea extracts.
3. Check if there’s a research which backs up the claims of the manufacturer of the anti-wrinkle cream. If they are presenting some clinical studies in their advertisements, you can always check with Mr. G if these researches are real.
4. Keep in mind that non-prescription wrinkle creams are less effective than prescription ones because they contain lower concentrations of anti-wrinkle ingredients. Nonetheless, you may not really need prescription medications – unless you are of old age.
5. You have to apply the anti-wrinkle cream once a day – or even more – before you see improvements on your skin. You have to be patient.
6. If you stop using the product – there is a high chance that your skin will return to its original look. That means the fine lines will show up again.
7. Always read the product instructions and be ready for the possible side effects. Remember, there are some creams that may cause rashes and other irritations.
Some may even contain ingredients that can even be in conflict with medications you may be taking.
8. Some products may work well for others but not for you.
Factors that affect the efficacy of a cream lies in the exposure to the sun, exposure to cold temperature, genetic makeup, food intake and diet, daily physical activities, and general health. There is no product that works the same for all.