Obesity is a chronic condition defined by an excess amount of body fat and is harmful to one’s health. Learn what is the best obesity prevention strategy.
Being in the overweight ranges increases likelihood of certain diseases and health problems. In fact, the term obese describe weight ranges that are above what is medically accepted as healthy. For this reason, it is important for everyone to know how to prevent obesity successfully.
Obesity also increases the risk of developing a number of chronic diseases and is a concern because of its implication for the health of an individual as it increases the risk of many diseases and health conditions including:
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart attack
- Coronary heart disease
- Liver & gallbladder disease
- Sleep apnoea
- Infertility, abnormal periods.
How can we reduce obesity naturally?
- Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of Honey and 1 tsp. in a glass of water. Add 1teaspoon of Ginger juice to it and have regularly the first thing in the morning.
- Little amount of Turmeric powder added to one glass of water before breakfast helps in losing weight and is very good obesity prevention strategy.
- Add Green Mint (Pudina) Chutney to your daily diet. Mint is more useful in losing weight.
- Eat 10-15 curry leaves every morning for 3 months.
- Eat 1 or 2 Tomatoes every morning before breakfast for 3 months.
- If you add a tsp. of honey added to one glass of warm water every morning also helps to overcome obesity.
- Adding Raw or Cooked cabbage in our meal would be the simplest way to overcome obesity.
- Also, make a mixture with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of lime juice in a cup of water and have it.
More tips how to prevent obesity:
- First, take natural diet like fresh vegetables and fruits. Sample weight loss diet plans: The Japanese Diet, Keto Diet Plan, The Sirtfood Diet
- Then, stop eating processed foods that are full of sugar, fat, salt and preservatives.
- Eat regularly and avoid skipping of meals.
- Green Tea is helpful in losing weight and controlling the storage of fat in the body.
- Exercise often regularly in the home or gym, this will helps to burn extra calories and to overcome obesity.
- Check your weight regularly.
- Drink lots of water.
- Finally, include regular physical activities such as swimming, dancing, walking, jogging, gardening, cycling etc.
In conclusion, all of these tips combined in any way must be your best obesity prevention strategy.