Blood purification plays a key role in maintaining one’s good health and well being. The impure blood left in our body without any purification treatment can cause many health and skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, rashes, ringworm, bumps, boils, low immunity, head aches and fatigue etc..
Using natural remedies for blood purification is one of the best thing that you can do to have a good health without any side effects.
Here are some natural remedies that are used to purify our blood:
- Mix one teaspoon of lime juice and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water.
- Have this every morning before breakfast.
- Take one fresh healthy carrot and tomato.
- Prepare a fine juice and add one teaspoon of honey to it.
- Dilute the juice with water and have it.
- Make a fine powder with dried pomegranate peels and store it in a air tight container.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of powder in a glass of water and have it as the first thing in the morning.
- Fruits like papaya, grapes, kiwis, oranges, pine apples, melons, apples and celery are some of the excellent food sources for blood purification.
- Hence, include any one of the fruit in your daily diet.
- People who are willing to go with blood purification diet must include chewing some pieces of raw garlic daily.
- Because garlic is not only a natural antibiotic but is an effective blood purifier too.
- Basil(Tulsi) leaves has been used as a vital medicinal ingredient since, ancient times.
- Tulsi rejuvenates blood and clears products of impure blood in the body.
- So, eating 4-5 basil leaves every morning can helps to purify blood effectively.
- Vegetables like beetroot, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, Spinach (palak), onion, cauliflower are some of the excellent detoxifiers and so they are considered to be excellent foods for blood purification.
NOTE: Drink lots of water through out the day to wipe out toxins and waste products from the body.