Dark skin on the elbows is very common which is quite embarrassing and irritating in many people, especially in women
Dark skin on the elbows is very common which is quite embarrassing and irritating in many people, especially in women.
The most common causes of elbow darkness include – lack of proper moist, heredity, leaning elbows on the tables, lack of proper skin care, due to some skin diseases and exposing to sunlight fora long time.
But don’t worry it’s not at all a problem to react more. You can find fast and effective solutions in your kitchen.
Given below are some of the most effective home remedies for dark elbow:
- Mix a pinch of salt and half a spoon of sugar to a spoon of carrot juice.
- Apply it to your darkened elbows and massage for some time.
- Clean it off with warm water.
- Repeat applying this until the dark color disappears.
- Apply pure cow ghee to your elbows and massage for some time daily.
- Massage with almond oil daily for best results.
- Take equal proportions of Glycerin and lemon juice.
- Apply it to your hands and massage for same time.
- Rinse with water after 15 minutes.
- You will notice a visible result.
- Mix a spoon of olive oil to the coat of milk
- Apply it to your hands and massage gently for some time.
- You will notice a great change in your elbow color by repeated applications.
REMEDY # 6
- Take equal proportions of tomato juice and lemon juice.
- Add little amount of Glycerin to it.
- Mix it well and apply to your hands.
- Massage slowly for some time and wash it off.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar to a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply it on the affected area and massage gently.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse it off.
- Take potato slice and rub it on your elbows.
- Daily application will remove the darkness on your elbows
NOTE: Wash your elbows daily and remember to keep your elbows always moisturized because lack of proper moist on your elbows is one of the big reasons for darkness. Try to avoid placing your elbows on the table or any other place and see the change.