Warts will normally appear on the hands and feet that are small in size and rough tumors.
Warts will normally appear on the hands and feet that are small in size and rough tumors. They are very common and are caused specifically by the human papillomavirus (HPV) which infect the top layer of the skin and causes it to grow rapidly, creating a wart.
They are contagious when in contact with the skin of another, by sharing clothes, razors or other personal care items. Warts make us feel ugly, weird and inferior to others when in fact it is a common skin problem in the world. So to get rid of warts, there are several home made remedies.
- Rub with banana peel on warts for 2mins daily once. Repeat it for 1 week and see the visible result.
- Apply daily some drops of onion juice on warts. Continue it until the wart is gone.
- Rub fresh Aloe Vera leaf gel on warts, it can help to wipe away.
- Make a paste with equal proportions of soap and white lime and apply it like a patch on warts. Clean it after 1hr and see the result.
- Rub with potato on warts directly and keep doing this every day for at least 1-to-2 weeks until the wart is gone.
- Make a paste with garlic and water and apply directly on the wart covered up with a bandage. Repeat it every 3-4 hrs until the wart is gone.
- Apply papaya pulp on the wart and cover it up with a bandage for 2-3hrs.
Note: Please do not pick at your warts because this cause the virus to spread making you to get more warts.